Are you a student in Stuttgart who is looking for cheap short-term accommodation (up to six months)? Or maybe you are a tenant in the hostel Allmandring II or III and you want to sublet your room for at least two weeks during vacation / semester abroad / internship or you have canceled your tenancy agreement too late? Either way you are here at the right place!
The Wohnungsreferat Allmandring II/III e.V. (“student letting office”) is a non-profit registered association which brings together students who want to let their room (“landlords”) and students who want to rent a room (“subtenants”). We are also taking care of all the formalities involed. This way we convey approx. 16 rooms per month which would be empty otherwise.
- for landlords: searching a subtenant
- legally compliant tenancy agreements
- trustee for rent and security deposit
- key exchange during move-in/out
- help and orientation for our guest students